As part of Classified Post’s continuous commitment to helping jobseekers build a bright career future, here comes a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet some of the most well-known top executives in Hong Kong.
You will be in with a chance of spending three days shadowing a CEO from reputable corporations, experiencing their daily lives and picking up some essential management tips.
How to apply:
• Sign up for careerforum.scmp.com/shadow-a-ceo-programme on or before October 23 noon.
• Submit your résumé and a short essay of maximum 350 words entitled “Why I should be selected for the Shadow a CEO Programme” by October 23 noon to firstname.lastname@example.org, and bring a hardcopy to the event.
• A maximum of 24 finalists will be selected for final interviews by participating companies.
• Classified Post will allocate 6 finalists to each of the participating companies in which 3 winners will be selected.
• Announcement of winners will be published in Classified Post on November 19.
All shortlisted candidates will be rewarded a certificate of participation.
Copyright © 2017. South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. All rights reserved.